Kate Godfrey

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Concert!!!

Dude...On the 25 I am going to go to a concert at a place called the electric theater! http://www.theelectrictheater.com <- if you want to check it out, then go ahead. So with two of my friends (Malissa & Jocelyn) we are going to see My Chemical Romance, Hudson River School and Murrieta. All of which are supposed to be really good. I am SUPPER excited. The days are drawing nearer and nearer and my anxious anticipation only grows by the day.
I haven't yet decided what to wear, but I am planning on it being hella cool, because I want it to be a special night! I have been to The Electric Theater before, and I remember good things. The bands were all pretty good, and the croud was fun. And ofcorse, the music was so loud that I was a little hard of hearing for the rest of that night. Katie is happy. You should be too. :)

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Excited? Hee hee! :) I think that you will have fun. Lots and lots of fun! Katie being happy makes Matt happy. Oh, and congratulations on your first blog spam! :P

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger AlanRay said...

katie katie katie. i think i might go to that show as well. maybe i'll see you there, if i'm there that is. anyhow, your blog is teh rox0rz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home