Kate Godfrey

Friday, September 24, 2004

Concert Eve

Ah, the sweet bliss. As the day is so close, I can only whelp tears of great awe. Indeed I wish for the concert to be living in my present...But I know the moment that joyous event comes to pass...It will only be a shadow of what once was....But....
Nay Katie, fret not. For you will leave the building, the oh so holy temple of musical pleasures, with memories that will always be present. And merchandise that will forever glisten in the sun with such radiant beauty, only the pope himself can gaze upon such a miraculous visual....But that will be in your belonging. More valuable than the treasures hiding within the deep vast hidden tombs of Egypt, more cherished and desired than the fountain of youth....My Chemical Romance, live in concert.

...Only time is dying in these hours of such excruciating happiness.
Today is concert eve....I celebrate to you, this is my light.
Can it truly be so perfect?

1 Comments:

At 2:31 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Was it as good as you had hoped? I hope so! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home