Kate Godfrey

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Salvage...

So I was going through an old blog deleting unnecessary posts. But I decided to save a few poems I wrote back in 2004. I figured poems would always be neat to look back on later...So I hope you enjoy. I think the second one is a little silly....but oh well.

Naked Hypocrisy

expect the unexpected
and accept the unaccepted
a fear of change
so today will be rejected
An uttered hour
smooth but sour
this is just a repetition
of a former condition
the art of my cliches
under no supervision
conform to not conform
searching for the fire pit
the game has now been born


School Night"

How I can I resist to never rest?
I think I'm bout' to get off the computer
but oh! I must take a personality color test!
As I pointlessly browse I notice the clock
Oh my god.....it is late! oh well, suck my cock
On a constant tangent, I do pointless things
I want to have fun now!
care not for tomorrow brings
If tomorrow I tire....then tomorrow I shall
You should know me by now,
I'm the nocturnal kind of gal
I realize this, yes.
It's a school night- I must rest
wtf man! I'm on a pointless quest!!
everything becomes funny
things that aren't usually the sort
My laughter is long
but my sentences are short
Alas my body catches up with my head
I don't want to but I do....
I fall asleep upon my bed


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home