Kate Godfrey

Friday, March 14, 2008

Tax Returns!

Hey Peeps! (no, not the edible marshmello baby chickens...)
So the entire concept of tax returns sort of irks my nerves. It seems to be an okay concept in theory, but then they turn around and skim EXTRA off of the top, that probably doesn't fund anything that I would really stand for. I mean, I know I am a part of this working society, but shouldn't the ones with so much more riches than me you know....NOT take my money? It's like this, you are some kid that was lucky enough to be born into a rich family and then CAPLOOIE. You see one of the trailer park kids walking down the road, and you think,
"Oh man. I really need money for that new bicycle I want!" So you proceed to punch the kid in the face, and steal his ten dollars, even though you already had enough money to begin with. Oh well, I guess that is one way to become "rich-ER" if you will.

So enough gripes, I actually do have reason to be happy about the entire concept of tax returns. I GET MONEY! Yes, it was rightfully my money to begin with, but there is just something so satisfying about an entire chunk all at once. I believe I was complaining about not having enough funding on my last blog entry...It's sort of funny that I just so happened to receive a large chunk of dough right after that....ah, the mysterious schemes of this colorful life!
So I really dig of classical guitars. I am thinking about buying one, but I want to be careful not to get sold on a crap deal. The one that I have been looking at is a Black Ibanez classical guitar that has a bass, treble, and volume leveler built into the guitar. The thing sounds AWESOME. So I may be rocking me one of them in the near future. We shall see, I'll keep you updated.
Peace out!
Kate the Lyn

2 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Scott Mathews said...

Classical guitar ftw! I used to play my Dad's old, erm, I forget the name of the brand... He bought it for like $300 back in the day (also known as the early-to-mid 70's), haha. It sounded sweet -and- had sentimental value!

Tax returns can be pretty sweet, too... Not when you seem to have lost your W2s in a move, though. ='(

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Awe! You lost your W2s?! Balls! I'm sorry man, that is no good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home