Kate Godfrey

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Year of Change



I guess I can't really say that I am one to keep up with the CONSTANT blogging, but I try my best to keep you kiddies interested. For the last month now my house has been being such a pain in the ass, mainly the pluming system. Yesterday there was a huge flood in the back house, and a significant amount of sentimentals were reduced to a farm of mildew. When the flooding went off the water had to be turned off entirely...So I spent two days, literally taking craps...On more crap, the toilets wouldn't flush. I am in such the habit of being able to easily access water, that I would attempt to turn on the tap without even thinking about it probably 3 times within the same 15 minutes, these frequent let downs were commonly followed by a "damnit" or a "Fucking shit!". But thank the Jesus that is all over with, today the proper piece was purchased to replace the old one on the pipe.

This helps with all of the other main areas of the house, but for about 2 years now the back of my toilet has been leaking. To prevent the bathroom floor from becomeing a lake, I have to put a tray that will catch all of the dripping water. This tray has to be emptied periodically or else all will be unpleasant. I often just turn off the water flow to the toilet because this is such a hassle...

So aside from flooding, I have just been going to school and attempting to get some sort of a job. I tried out for Burger King, but I don't think that is going to work out because "I don't have experience in fast food.." Well sorry Mrs. 47 year old Burger King Manager, I guess I haven't aspired as high as you in life...Heh.

I feel that this is going to be a good year. I feel that this year for me is going to be the year of change. When the clock first switched over to it's first minutes of 2006, I was riding in the back of my friend's car. We could see it in the reflection of the windows and mirrors, a majestic lightshow of red white and blue! That's right...we got pulled over. Thank you law enforcement, for making things just a bit more memorable in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home