Kate Godfrey

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Fuhjuttle

(fuh-juh-tuh-L): 1. A combination or random placement in one area. 2. a slur of words, or paragraphs.
Example: The garbage dump was quite a fuhjuttle of different items.

[the word fuhjuttle is not actually in the dictionary, but an original word from Katelyn's mind]


If you haven't notice yet, most of my current updates with this site have been for the layout. I suppose that's not the most interesting thing to view for my readers, so I apologize if I was making anyone like the strings of repitition were pulling on their balls. Leave any comments about the layout if you please, I would be interested in hearing your input.
So I am sitting here in a daze as my school day lies but 40 minutes away. My hair is wet, and my eyes are droopy. The sound of the computer sounds like a miniature construction site, that just happens to be louder than anything else around.
Oh and guess what else? I got my drivers license! *does a fuck yeah dance* This may not mean a damn thing to the majority of people out there. I am not even affiliated with most of the people in this awesomely large, and ever growing population of this world. BUT, at least I can drive my little Toosh where ever I want, and do it legally. Not to mention the amount of friends and acquaintances that will be requesting a ride in my...Car I don't have.
Yes, this is true comrades, a license is in my possession, yet a car of a thousand horses is one I do not have. Alas, I must get ready for my day ahead of me. Farewell.

2 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Jocelyn said...

Yay for Katie. You'll have to show off your amazing liscense picture to me sometime so I can oogle the amazingness of it all. Yes, your layout is snazzy. I was shocked when I saw the Katie-eyes blink at me- also pretty dang snazzy. Life is snazzy. Except grapefruit. Yay for fuhjuttle.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Frydice said...

fuhjuttle me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home