Kate Godfrey

Monday, October 25, 2004

The Recent Stuff

Today my Step dad returned from Vegas, I was really glad to see him. The first thing I did was give him a hug, I stepped back and smiled, then gave him another one. I couldn't really help it- I was just so glad to see him! He seemed a bit distant, but that is to be understood, he was so terribly embarressed of his actions, that he found it hard to act normal today. He appologized about everything, because he knew that he have us all a good scare, I told him "It's all good," That is my common response to a lot of things . I wanted to not linger around him to much today, because I was sure that he just wanted his space and nap time. So I respected that and left to the other house. So yeah, all is good on that subject.

OH EM GEE! The Grudge.....
That movie, I swear, I have never seen any other that scared me so baddly. You have no idea. And I thought The Ring was bad! Damn, I didn't know what was comeing! Pretty much the entire time I had to cling to Malissa's hand or grab onto her arm. That movie was just plain scary the whole time. And it didn't help that people in the audience would litterally scream at the scary parts, that made me jump even worse. Though I did think that it had a few to many scary parts...some of the scenes that were initially made to be terrifying just flew by sometimes, but that doesn't mean that movie didn't scare the pants off of me...because it did. OLLE CRAPE!
When the movie ended Malissa, Jocelyn, and I were exited and guess who we saw??? Twas me brother, Nathan, and his friends Ben, and Tyler. I was so shaken after that movie that I needed a hug...so in wave of fear I lunged to my brother and hugged him. I even supprised myself when I did that. In fact, I think that was the first time I had hugged him in a while....
The Grudge scared me.....
Be prepared if you ever plan to go watch it, and if you already have, then good for you.
I thought that The Grudge was the continuation of The Ring, but apparently I was wrong. I guess it was just a side story thing, that was somewhat related to it. Durring the previews I saw the preview for The Ring 2, so yeah, I want to see that movie as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home