Kate Godfrey

Friday, November 12, 2004

She was freed

On Wednesday Tosha was released from the hospital to stay at home. She is currently staying at a woman's house with the name of Mary. Tosha cannot do a lot of the things she is normally used to doing for the next week. I am sorry for her troubles, but I know she will get better, and I can't wait until that happens. I hate it when she is saddened, I only wish the best for her.
--------------------------
Today Kayla (my younger sister) was talking on the phone, I asked her who it was, and she didn't answer..I thought it a bit odd, because she came into my room to talk on the phone. "Kayla, why are you in here?" She didn't answer, just continued to talk on the phone. I was getting a bit irritated. "Kayla!" She finally answered, "I'm talking to Mary!" She doesn't know anyone named Mary, I thought. Then I heard a voice, a farmilliar voice. It was Tosha. They are toying with me! "Kayla! your talking to Tosha aren't you!" She couldn't help but smile, and giggle while she looked at me.

Yeah, so I knew it was Tosha, and I wanted to talk to her so badly. I was the one that was always trying to get in contact with her, and yet...I didn't recive any phone calls from her. Besides I hadn't spoken to her for a long time now, it seemed. I just wanted to talk to her, but she didn't want to talk to me. She even said those words to Kayla. *sigh* what ever her reasoning is, I must learn to respect it. I know I can't always have things the way I want them to be. I don't want to be selfish...but....I just wanted to talk to her, I didn't see any harm in it. Oh well, I guess all that heavy medication, and pain can be a lot to deal with, and adding to much Katie to that could be a bit to much. Either that, or I am just overly sensitive, and just freaking out over something to minor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home