Kate Godfrey

Saturday, March 22, 2008

RIP Elijah

Horrible News...
Two nights ago my dear friend Elijah died in a car accident. He feel asleep at the wheel and drifted off of the road. He wasn't wearing his seatbelt so he was thrown through his wind shield and died instantly. It is so hard when someone you have known for so many years passes on.
I will always remember all of the fun times we shared, and all of the meaningful conversations we had. I cared for him so much, and now I feel guilty that I didn't keep in touch with him better. For the last few years I didn't really go out of my way to check in, now I wish I had.
You can never get used to the agony you feel when someone leaves this world. Especially when it is someone who was never selfish, someone who spent their entire life giving expecting nothing in return. He was a friend that really helped me through rough times. He was always such a kind spirit, who could light up an entire room with his jokes, give full hearted advice, and offer a shoulder to cry on when it was needed.

Heres to a life, that to all that knew him...will never forget.
RIP Elijah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home