Kate Godfrey

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Here I am again...

Right now I am in school without anything to really be doing. What is the purpose of all of us colaberating like sheep? Day in and day out...the same thing. I know there is a point, but god, it gets SO overpowering sometimes -_-...I always sit in class and day dream, "what could I be doing right now?" Yet all I can do is sit there as people feed me exactlly what I am supposed to know in life. I would love to go outside and feel the hot sun on my back as I stare at the green trees, and smell the sweet fresh air. But now it is winter time and I have to stay inside most of the time :(
Life has become so complecated in these past decades. The society has programmed us to believe how our lives are supposed to be. "If you don't go to college you will have a hard time in life." I don't even know if I want to go to college or not. Most people say its the only thing that will get you by in life...but why? Why does our lives rest apon such a thing? I don't even know what I want to be when I choose a profession. I have never even liked labelling myself, and in a why I feel like I am when I am put on the spot about my future....so blah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home