Kate Godfrey

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

S.U.S.W.A.

So I was finally contacted via email yesternight (new word) by S.U.S.W.A. (Southern Utah Song Writers Association). I'M IN! I got sort of nervous about maybe not being good enough, or having an inadequate recording quality on the songs I sent in to the compilation CD...And it didn't help that they took a while trying to unsuccessfully contact me over the phone. Thankfully I thought to give them an email address as a second form of communication. I was starting to think I'd never have a chance. But I guess it's going to work out after all!
We are going to be playing a celebration festival on May 29th in St. George, Utah. I will keep you updated on the details! Until next time, Katelyn OUT!

Also, for your entertainment, I have posted a video taken at our last concert. I hope you enjoy!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home