Kate Godfrey

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Sad News

My dear dear friends, family, and fans...

There have been recent technical difficulties that cut off my ability to use the internet. I will not be able to send or receive any email you guys send me, so don't get butt hurt if I don't reply. I am lucky to even be on the school computers to send out this message. I am deeply sorry for the recent events, and I will try in all of my power to get my internet back up and running. I am sure I am just as broken about this as you are. Infact, If I do not get the internet back working in my humble abode....I fear that my life source will automatically go into self destruct mode. It will cause an explosion with a radios of 33,000 miles in diameter, with a magnitude of 77,754,539 HP. To all of the local Digi, and Pokemon. Not to mention killing all of the residence in the area. I fear for the lives of many....And my own. I love you all. Wish me luck.

yours Truly,
Godkat

1 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Blogger AlanRay said...

oh no katie, i'm sorry that you don't have internet. i would die if i didn't :( good luck getting it back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home